• Fort Pierce Inlet – GPS Coordinates N 270 28.555’ W 800 16.213’
• Area Regional Transit (ART) – www.SLCart.org
Fort Pierce Marina Cam Fort Pierce Inlet Cam
VISIT ST. LUCIE INSPIRATION GUIDE 2023 VISITSTLUCIE.COM 5
Month Avg. Low (F) Avg. high (F)
Jan 55° 74°
Feb 57° 75°
March 61° 78°
April 65° 81°
May 70° 85°
June 74° 88°
July 75° 90°
Aug 75° 90°
Sep 75° 89°
Oct 71° 85°
Nov 65° 80°
Dec 59° 75°
• FORT LAUDERDALE/HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (FLL)
866.435.9355 / www.broward.org/airport (1.5 hour drive)
• MELBOURNE ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MLB)
321.723.6227 / www.mlbair.com (1 hour drive)
• MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MIA)
305.876.7000 / www.miami-airport.com (2.25 hour drive)
• ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MCO)
407.825.2001 / www.orlandoairports.net (2 hour drive)
• PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (PBI)
561.471.7420 / www.pbia.org (45 minute drive)
• TREASURE COAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (FPR)
(private aircraft only) 772.462.1732 / www.flytci.com
Live Web Cams
Boardwalk at the Port Cam
Fort Pierce Jetty Cam Fort Pierce Surf Cam
Fort Pierce Beach Cam
Nestled in the heart of the Treasure Coast, and with 21 miles
of beautiful beaches, St. Lucie makes relaxation easy to
reach. Your trip to our destination begins with either a flight
landing at a nearby airport or a leisurely drive with accessibility
along Interstate 95 or Florida’s Turnpike — be sure to
build in a little extra time to enjoy the scenery as you make
your way here.
Go to VisitStLucie.com to plan your trip and information for
all your vacation planning essentials!
• Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike provide direct access to
Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie.
• Scenic routes leading to St. Lucie are on State Road A1A or from
the west coast of Florida on State Road 70.
• Greyhound Bus Service is available in Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce.
VISITOR INFORMATION @ CLOVER PARK 31 Piazza Dr., Port St. Lucie | 800.344.8443
HAVERT L. FENN CENTER TOURIST INFO CENTER 2000 Virginia Ave., Fort Pierce | 772.462.1521
HOUSE OF SEVEN GABLES VISITOR CENTER 482 N. Indian River Dr, Fort Pierce | 772.468.9152
Need some “real” travel inspiration? Witness live views of
St. Lucie’s beauty by watching any of our 6 LIVE web cams at
www.visitstlucie.com/live-web-cams/. Catch the sunrise over
the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the sunset over the St. Lucie River.
Watch the boats come and go in the Fort Pierce Inlet.
See fishermen reeling in the local catch. Marvel at the surfers
and beachgoers enjoying the sand and the waves. Then, pack
your bag and do it in person. See you soon in St. Lucie!