Now Open in Vero Beach.
Plan on us, for the things you can’t plan for.
There are some things in life you just can’t plan for, but
where to go for emergency care should not be one of
them. In an effort to expand access to high-quality care
in the surrounding communities, Lawnwood Regional
Medical Center & Heart Institute recently opened a
$10 million freestanding emergency department
in Vero Beach.
Our new Vero Beach Emergency Room features the
latest technology and includes 12 beds, a trauma bay
and a dedicated pediatric room.
We will treat conditions such as:
• Nausea • Broken bones and sprains
•Widespread rash • Chest pain
• High fever • Difficulty breathing
Our ER is committed to:
• Minimal wait times
• Exceptional care from board-certified emergency physicians
• Expert care from emergency trained staff
• Delivering a complete range of emergency room services
• Offering a full-service laboratory - X-ray services, ultrasound and CT scanner
• Access to specialty services and physicians across HCA East Florida Hospitals of the Treasure Coast
GO TO LAWNWOODMED.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ER.
CALL CONSULT-A-NURSE® 24/7 WITH HEALTH QUESTIONS AT 772.742.9050.
IF YOU’RE EXPERIENCING A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY, CALL 9-1-1.
To speak to a nurse 24/7 or for a FREE physician
referral, call Consult-A-Nurse® at 772.742.9050
or visit us online at LawnwoodMed.com to learn
more about our new Vero Beach ER.
Old Dixie Hwy SW
VERO BEACH ER
660 S. US Hwy. 1
Vero Beach, FL
Now Open: Vero Beach ER
660 S. US Highway 1 | Vero Beach, FL 32962